One of the 5 pillars of Islam hajj is the basic pillar which is essential for those who can afford it. People who can afford it, use to visit the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah every year and who cannot afford yearly visit, do it according to their budgets. In Quran it is versed by Allah Almighty that: who can afford pilgrimage must perform hajj at least once in a life.
From the eighth to twelfths of Dhul- Hijjah “the hajis” (who are there to perform hajj) made hajj and complete all the rituals according to advise in Islam. Rituals are completely simple. Frist of all pilgrims entered the state known as Ihram. Ritual clothes are used during hajj that are, male pilgrims use to wear two seamless strips of cloth covering back to shoulders and other one from waist to the knees. Women pilgrims has to wear any random clothing that is covering them completely except their hands and face. After arriving to the holy cities of Makkah the pilgrims use to move in a circle seven times around the Kabah known as Tawaf that is the reminder that Allah is center and focus of our lives. The next ritual is Sa’ee that is, walking back and forth between the hills of Safa and Marwah. On eighth of Dhul- Hijjah pilgrims that are “the hajis” head towards Mina where they spend their day by petitioning Allah. Next day they have to go to Arafat and spend the day by begging for the forgiveness of Allah. Then next pilgrims move towards Muzdalifa after sunset. Here they spend their night and collect pebbles to through it on Satan next day.
- Hajj package is consisting of complete round trip tickets.
- Meals needed during the paying of rituals in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifa.
- Special fully air conditioned camps or tents in Mina and Arafat.
- Luxury buses to travel to Madinah and Jeddah.
- Visits to the sacred places.
- Complete guidance and knowledge related to holy places and travelling from Makkah to Madinah and other sacred places by the experts or religious scholars.
- Translators and additional guides are available from the USA to the USA to assist the people.
Limited seats are available, if you are interested and wanted to make your visit towards holy places according to the rituals and complete guidance valued your choice by choosing Alsalama travels having successful years of experience and work since 2002. Our priorities are based on our valuable customers’ priorities.